Monday, September 05, 2005

A fresh start at regular news from the Gluepot Gang ...

Well, as Diana pointed out in her latest email, spring is here, so I think it's time to dust away some cobwebs from the letter-writing corner of the desk and give you an update on how we're doing in New Zealand. I'm going to make this blog site the main vehicle for our news, because it will be easier to illustrate with photos, which you can read and view at your leisure. The latest, as well as all previous, letters/news bulletins will always be available online at htpp://gluepotgazette.blogspot.com - easy to remember, I hope. I guess there's a lot of catching up to do, news-wise - however, I'll try not to load you with too much in one go, but hope to make regular postings to the blogsite. I'm not going to promise that I will keep it up as well as Diana has done, but I'll do my best, and would appreciate some feedback. If you'd like to respond on the blog site, you are welcome to do so in the form of a comment - just follow the links. If you're unable to view the blog site, but would like the news (+/- pictures) in the form of an email, please let me know, and I'll send them to you.

To start with, here's a photo of Gill and the girls (from left to right: Camilla, Hannah, Louise and Lesley) eating hot dogs at our then newly assembled picnic bench on the lawn in February.


With love from us all, Brett, Gill, Lesley, Louise and Camilla

No comments: